We’ve Got This Wired and Running
Our dedicated, local teams understand that every second of downtime jeopardizes revenue and relationships. Our remote hands technicians make sure that every asset you trust us with is racked, stacked, wired, cooled and running 24/7/365.
Leverage our on-site, certified technicians to respond to IT needs.
Your extended IT team
Avoid costly disruptions.
Rapid on-site response
No more IT emergencies.
Remote Hands Services
- On-site technical assistance
- Visual verification for remote troubleshooting including circuits, loops and fiber
- Racking and stacking equipment
- Swapping removable media
- Wiring services including moving, securing and terminating cables
- Ladder rack build-outs
- Rebooting, pushing a button, toggling a switch and power cycling equipment
- Relaying equipment status and typing commands onto a pre-installed console
- Labeling equipment or providing digital photos
- Diagnostic and signal testing for cross-connect circuits
- Additional services upon request
Extend your capabilities to the data center floor
Cologix’s expert technicians provide Remote Hands Services that extend our customer’s team and capabilities to the data center floor. We provide you access to a broad North American data center platform but recognize that the best customer service comes from local, on-site experts that work with your deployment daily.
- Access to data center support technicians constantly monitoring the status of infrastructure and services across the entire ecosystem
- Round-the-clock service leveraging our Cologix Command Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) platform to rapidly identify specific services and infrastructure
- Rapid response to service questions, troubleshooting and case management that keeps networks and processes performing at their peak