Cologix's platform of network-neutral, interconnection data centers provide the flexibility, locations and engagement options to empower customers and partners to connect together for computing, storage, networking and growth.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Cologix is North America’s leading network-neutral interconnection and hyperscale edge data center company with a carrier-dense ecosystem of 700+ networks, 350+ cloud service providers and 30+ onramps across its platform. The company provides colocation and connectivity solutions to more than 1,600+ customers through its operations that span 40+ digital edge and Scalelogix hyperscale edge data centers in 11 North American markets.
Headquarters: 1601 19th St., Ste 650 DENVER, CO 80202
We are committed to supporting and earning our customers’ business every day. Our local teams rapidly respond to customers’ needs and continue to meet our stringent SLAs and maintenance standards. Our goal is a simple and hassle-free user experience for our customers and channel partners.
Robust, interconnected ecosystem
We offer network-neutral interconnection with colocation that delivers the best results for our customers. Our Meet-Me-Rooms offer scalable, direct access to a platform of more than 700+ networks and 350+ clouds through our strategically located digital edge and Scalelogix hyperscale edge data centers.
Personalized, local support
While we meet the growing demand for network-neutral interconnection and geographic diversity, we believe customers are best supported locally. We offer direct access to local teams enabling strong customer partnerships backed by exceptional operational support and superior customer service.
Stonepeak Successfully Completes $3.0 Billion Equity Recapitalization Of Portfolio Company Cologix
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Marketing and ESG Strategy Officer
Chief Development Officer
At Cologix, our values start with TRUST. Born from the input of our employees as well as the fundamentals that our executive team leads by, TRUST is the foundation that guides our decisions and actions every day.
Operational since December 2010, Cologix has completed several acquisitions:
- Acquisition: The Dallas Infomart data center from NaviSite
- Acquisition: Canix Colo located in Montréal, Canada
- Acquisition: Telehouse Centre Canada, located in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada
- Acquisition: Standard Connections, located in Toronto, Canada
- Acquisition: The Minnesota Gateway, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Acquisition: Carrier Connex, located in Toronto, Canada
- Acquisition: JAX Meet-Me-Room located in 421 West Church Street in Jacksonville, Florida
- Acquisition: SVI 84K SQFT interconnection hub located in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Acquisition: DataCenter.BZ located in Columbus, Ohio
- Acquisition: Colo5 data centers in Jacksonville and Lakeland, Florida
- Acquisition: Net Access data centers in New Jersey
- Acquisition: COLO-D Hyperscale edge data centers in Montréal
Cologix announced multiple new market expansions:
- Expansion: 12,000 SQFT expansion in the Dallas INFOMART building in Dallas, Texas
- Expansion: 20,000 SQFT expansion in 905 King Street West in downtown Toronto, Ontario
- Expansion: 26,000 SQFT expansion in 1155 University Street in downtown Montréal, Quebec
- Expansion: 15,000 SQFT expansion in 1050 West Pender in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia
- Expansion: 28,000 SQFT expansion in 511 11th Avenue South in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Expansion: 2.7 acres land acquisition in Columbus, Ohio immediately adjacent to existing 5-acre data center campus
Compliance & Certifications
Cologix has achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) certification for its information security management system (ISMS) supporting its Data Center Colocation and Interconnection Services for the specified corporate office and data center facility locations. ISO 27001 is an internationally recognized standard that demonstrates an organization’s commitment to establishing a management system relevant to information security, and continual improvement over time. An ISMS is a holistic approach to securing the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of corporate information assets, and it consists of policies, procedures and other controls involving people, processes and technology.
Risk management forms the cornerstone of an ISMS. Regular information security risk assessments are conducted to determine which security controls to implement and maintain as well as to ensure the effectiveness of the ISMS. The ISO 27001 standard defines its requirements for the risk management process, including risk assessment and risk treatment.