Cologix is proud to support six independent internet exchanges
Everyone wins with simple, direct peering inside our network-neutral digital edge data centers.
Six internet exchanges
Direct access to internet exchanges via Meet-Me-Rooms
The backbone of a vibrant telecom market
A robust Internet exchange is an essential ingredient to a vibrant telecommunications market
We are proud of our partnership with leading role models in the space
Cologix customers can access our expanding roster of independent internet exchanges in Columbus, Dallas, Minneapolis, Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver to supplement bilateral peering relationships. We have long believed that independent, open and member-run organizations provide the best model to build and sustain healthy exchange. We are proud of our partnership with leading role models in the space.
- Improved user experience through reduced latency
- Direct connection reduces chances for cyberattack
- Reduce the cost per-megabit of transit on your network
Cologix hosts six internet exchanges within our data centers to provide customers direct access to them via Cologix Meet-Me-Rooms
QIX – Montréal Internet Exchange
Located in Cologix’s Montréal Data Center at 1250 Rene Levesque.
TORIX – Toronto Internet Exchange
Located in Cologix’s Toronto Data Center at 151 Front Street West.
VANIX – Vancouver Internet Exchange
Located in Cologix’s Vancouver Data Center at 1050 West Pender.
Ohio-IX – Ohio Internet Exchange
Located in Cologix’s Columbus Data Center at 555 Scherers Court.
Located in Cologix’s Dallas Infomart Data Center.
MICE – Midwest Internet Cooperative Exchange
Located in Cologix’s Minneapolis Data Center at The 511 Building.
Learn more about Cologix data centers
Operational since December 2010, Cologix has completed several acquisitions:
- Acquisition: The Dallas Infomart data center from NaviSite
- Acquisition: Canix Colo located in Montréal, Canada
- Acquisition: Telehouse Centre Canada, located in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada
- Acquisition: Standard Connections, located in Toronto, Canada
- Acquisition: The Minnesota Gateway, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Acquisition: Carrier Connex, located in Toronto, Canada
- Acquisition: JAX Meet-Me-Room located in 421 West Church Street in Jacksonville, Florida
- Acquisition: SVI 84K SQFT interconnection hub located in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Acquisition: DataCenter.BZ located in Columbus, Ohio
- Acquisition: Colo5 data centers in Jacksonville and Lakeland, Florida
- Acquisition: Net Access data centers in New Jersey
- Acquisition: COLO-D Hyperscale edge data centers in Montréal