AMAZON WEB SERVICES
AWS Outposts on-premises IT-as-a-service platform supports hybrid cloud, enabling users to host an environment like a public cloud
Dedicated cabinet with redundant power and connectivity to AWS via Cologix secure onramps
Cologix is a validated AWS colocation partner
Outposts rack spaces and whips supporting 5, 10 or 15 kVA of power per rack
Extend your hybrid cloud with Cologix and AWS Outposts
Cloud combined with on-premises services with Cologix and AWS Outposts
Outposts is a fully managed service that brings the same hardware and software and extends AWS infrastructure, APIs and tools across a customer’s cloud to AWS designed hardware on pre-built racks deployed in Cologix’s data centers. AWS engineers install, operate, and support the hardware and racks.
• AWS Cloud connectivity combined with on-premise data center services from Cologix
• Scale bandwidth to AWS cloud to support changing workloads requirements
• Connect to network service providers in Cologix’s network-neutral Meet-Me-Rooms
• Reduce IT infrastructure management and maintenance costs
Run low latency workloads on-premise
Businesses can deploy workloads on AWS preconfigured hardware and servers located in Cologix data centers. Develop once and deploy your apps without having to rewrite or re-certify applications. AWS Outposts also enables companies to securely store and process data that needs to remain on-premises or in countries where there is no AWS region. This is important for those businesses in highly regulated industries and countries with strong data sovereignty requirements. Ideal for workloads that require low latency access to on-premises systems, local data processing or local data storage.
Cologix +AWS Outposts
Cologix is a Colocation Partner validated by AWS. AWS Outposts ensures that Cologix meets or exceeds established AWS operational standards and requirements, enabling companies to confidently deploy Outposts in Cologix’s data centers.
Cloud ready connectivity
Cologix colocation and interconnection facilities provide cloud ready, high-speed connectivity to AWS. AWS connectivity procured through Cologix’s Access Marketplace is fast and easy. Cologix connects AWS Outposts customers to AWS regions through secure, dedicated onramps in Cologix’s facilities.
Security and power
Our data centers exceed the required site reliability, redundant power, network connectivity, physical security, rack installation and cooling requirements to support AWS Outpost.
Data center services
Cologix provides Outposts customers data center services including:
• Installation of AWS pre-configured Outposts racks
• Secure, dedicated connectivity to AWS
• Multiple on demand bandwidth speed options to AWS
• Outposts racks and whips supporting 5, 10 or 15 kVA of power per rack
• 24 x 7 x 365 Remote Hands for Outposts customers
• 24 x 7 x 365 on site security